It’s all virtual!
- via @NYTimes So excited for the ReidOut! @JoyAnnReid nytimes.com/2020/07/09/bus… 3 days ago
- I simply cannot handle the cuteness! twitter.com/Bodegacats_/st… 4 days ago
- Scene on my run. #nycrunssubwaysystemchallenge #running @ Port Washington, New York instagram.com/p/CCLqbf9Hjuz/… 1 week ago
- @Rick_Bullard She’d have them read and memorized before she even got into the Oval Office. 1 week ago
- This, right here. twitter.com/Rick_Bullard/s… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: depression
There was a time in my life when running meant everything to me. I absolutely lived and breathed running. It helped me celebrate some really great days, kept things normal on the usual nothing to report here kind of days, … Continue reading