It’s all virtual!
- The @YESNetwork has been horrible this year. If it isn’t bad audio the entire network goes down. 6 days ago
- RT @abbynormansays: I quit my teaching job and now make more bartending for 15 less hours week. Also I get blamed for way way less and get… 1 week ago
- @SausageDogHotel Love the ear flap on alert for the Sunday brunch sounds. 1 week ago
- @DavidW5600 Not at all, it is a normal feeling when you are the primary caregiver. It’s physically, emotionally, an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- .@yesnetwork pick a language or just cut the sound altogether. This keeps happening this season. 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Regent’s Park 10K
I started my training approximately six weeks after my final breast reconstruction surgery. I say approximately because I may have cheated and ran really slow for a couple of miles before I was really cleared to run. Keep in mind … Continue reading