It’s all virtual!
- So proud of the @nyliberty team. I can’t wait to see what they do next year. 1 hour ago
- @MechelleV That foul! 1 hour ago
- The @nyliberty are going to give me a heart attack tonight. 1 hour ago
- RT @sportsiren: Of course @S10Bird Sue Bird took time to job share at the @whitehouse Well done! And Karine Jean-Pierre has game. 3 days ago
- RT @mattafaak: Just cats that don't want to see the vet https://t.co/RLvFpEMTFA 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Regent’s Park 10K
I started my training approximately six weeks after my final breast reconstruction surgery. I say approximately because I may have cheated and ran really slow for a couple of miles before I was really cleared to run. Keep in mind … Continue reading