It’s all virtual!
- RT @ChrissieEvert: 👍👏wow 3 days ago
- Out an about this morning for my four miles. The sun was out and it was a perfectly peaceful morning! #running… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @ediesausage: The most important news article of the day right here! 👇🏼 #dogsoftwitter #sausagearmy #dogsduringlockdown https://t.co/X… 1 week ago
- Dusting off the Cobwebs - I'm back to blogging! scoopsontherun.com/2020/05/25/dus… 1 week ago
- RT @JenMsft: I could watch this all day https://t.co/e6gAdh0zZ0 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Regent’s Park 10K
I started my training approximately six weeks after my final breast reconstruction surgery. I say approximately because I may have cheated and ran really slow for a couple of miles before I was really cleared to run. Keep in mind … Continue reading