It’s all virtual!
- Done! I got my Bassett Hound, Humphrey from @petrescueny in the mid-90s. Glad to support them again!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Supervising mom during her conference calls is exhausting. But my ear flap is open for any juicy topics that come u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Gusterbear Glad kid got to see Daddy and that he got transferred to a nice place. 2 weeks ago
- @BrownietheDach1 Happy birthday from a fellow Capricorn! 2 weeks ago
- Back to work in the home office today. I accomplished a lot before my morning break. Went to the vet to get some sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Regent’s Park 10K
I started my training approximately six weeks after my final breast reconstruction surgery. I say approximately because I may have cheated and ran really slow for a couple of miles before I was really cleared to run. Keep in mind … Continue reading